Digital Transformation, Change, Strategy and Consulting
"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice"
By working directly with key stakeholders and their teams I identify improvement areas; morale, IT and operational process and infrastructure, sales funnel, customer enhancements and ROI as examples of typical issues that arise.
· Client and Account management, Digital, Tech or Creative Marketing Strategy, Digital Change and Transformation programmes
· Project, programme management, support and maintenance projects with offshore development teams.
· Digital publishing, app development, bespoke platform development
- Manage diversified, cross cultural, cross geographies team to provide 24/7 availability
- Driving a cohesive strategy together with clients by providing lateral financial/technical and creative consulting towards IT delivery project
- Facilitation and coordination skills to enable clients to realize their business values and roadmap
- Diversified industry expertise including Retail, Finance, Government, New Media, E-Business, Teleco, Utilities, Education, mobile apps.
- Comfortable with Executive level Stakeholder management and interaction. A relationship builder with internal and external skakeholders, and ability to engage with all levels or organisations
- Proven track record in delivery with a straightforward and direct management style.
- Highly professional and entrepreneurial spirit in approach to all strategic initiatives and vision.
- Strong ability to turn around complex and difficult delivery programmes that are struggling and see the big picture.
- Troubleshooter in challenging environments where business might be siloed or experiencing issues between teams and communications/ interactions and delivery as a result.
- Ability to manage and bring together large scale teams across multi-functional skillsets.
- Strong communicator with gravitas and seasoned and level approach.
I have worked with a number of businesses and clients in assisting them with their most complex strategic challenges, definition of business processes and built tailored delivery solutions to help them achieve sustained growth within their targeted audiences.
Techniques include process definition, market analysis, engagement of user research, business modelling with finance teams, and pure definition of project and programme delivery plans, resourcing models and budgetting.
I tap in to my coaching experience, facilitation and coordination skills so enabling clients to realize their business values. As a lateral thinker I am able to provide fresh views and ideas for internal teams and stakeholders/ clients / consultants / 3rd parties, that benefit the bottom line and the people who work to deliver that.
With over 19 years of experience in project and programe management and client services roles my focus is on strategic reviews, restructuring/ building teams and digital delivery capability, working with executive teams on delivery models and capability to meet specific business needs, ambitions and goals. I have extensive experience in Business analysis, user experience, consulting and programme management delivery utilising Prince 2, ITIL, Agile methodologies for change and delivery lifecycles across digital (online and mobile) platforms, tools, apps, and general site development and maintenance.
My specialist areas: Ecommerce, education, finance, large scale project and programme deliveries, offshoring, business change and transformation.
I work in a collaborative and inclusive style, within business teams on an interim and contract basis. Please contact me for more information on my daily and contract rates.
I help people / teams and businesses navigate from where they currently are to where they want to be.
I work with clients and their teams to work through the challenges that digital transformation imposes on businesses and their cultures. As more and more organisations move to adapt and evolve into this realm it is becoming extremely clear why so many are now beginning to embrace the benefits that can be offered. Change in organisations is no longer an occasional occurrence, but rather a continuous and constant state and this can throw up many interesting challenges along the way. By working directly with stakeholders and their teams I identify improvement areas; morale, operational, sales funnel, customer enhancements and ROI as examples of typical issues that arise. By collaborating with these teams, I can then help establish better working practises, career growth, hone process, and coach individual team members on numerous delivery aspects. I provide a tailored approach to each and every project so that it fits directly with the environment and culture of the business Im working with.
"Sally has been a great colleague. She has excellent client management skills dealing with senior stakeholders in a variety of businesses and understands all aspects of delivering digital from strategy though to completion. She has an excellent handle on financial and operational management as well as driving solutions to client's goals. She is easy to work with and is responsible, hard working and supportive" - Global Programme Director at LBi, Richard Stevens.
"Sally is a fantastic person to work with, her professionalism and personalism go a long way to making projects a success. Sally has the ability to cut to the heart of a matter and find a solution, and to lead others to it. Alongside that is the way she values her team and does everything she can to support them in any way. Highly recommended." - Bruce Conlon, MD Developing Media
"I cannot recommend Sally highly enough. She is a hard working, results-oriented person who has always been able to balance the needs necessary. She does this with the utmost competency and efficiency, but also with energy and a positive attitude." - Joni Sabatino, Group Marketing Manager